Manna Pro Corona® Fung-A-Way®
Topical Fungicide for Ringworm and Other Fungal Infections in Horses
For more than 100 years, Corona has been protecting the health and vitality of horses’ skin and coats. Fung-A-Way is an outstanding topical fungicide that aids in the control of several fungal infections.
- Helps control ringworm, summer itch, girth itch and other horse skin conditions
- Contains allantoin to help protect and soothe irritated skin
- Non-staining formula, so you don’t have to worry about unsightly marks
- Compare our value to that of other horse skin treatments
- Formerly known as Horseman’s Dream® Fung-A-Way®
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.15%
Allantoin, Carbamide, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #5, Purified Water, Quaternium 15
For use on horses, dogs, and cats as an aid in the control of ringworm, summer itch, girth itch, and other fungal infections.
Directions For Use:
Soak affected area liberally with topical fungicide solution. Leave treated area uncovered. Apply daily until hair begins to grow. Rinse treated areas with clear water before reapplying. Results should be apparent in a matter of days.
NOTE: Efficiency is neutralized by soap or detergent residue.
For external veterinary use only. Not for human use. Not for use on animals intended for human consumption. When using this product, avoid eyes and mucous membranes. If contact occurs, flush immediately with water. Stop use and consult your veterinarian if no improvement is noted within seven days.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of contact with eyes or mucous membranes, seek medical attention.